Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three months and Going..


So if you at all have followed my blog, you know that towards the end of August of 2009, my family and I
decided to avoid W-MART. NO shopping there. We are now in the end of October and we are still W free.. NOT ONE Foot in that place.

I will tell you we have saved an average of 200- 400 dollars every month,since our boycott.
Also found that other grocery stores have better product and more helping to their customer.

Oh believe me we drive by W everyday to go to sports and other things, But we do not miss it.
For surely when we found out how much we were saving. We are loving that.

We wish you a great day and that God Blesses you everyday.


On a side Note: I have started training for a 15 k in Feb. 2010.
Day One: rainy but still going to get my run in.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks