Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Thanks



Most post that I put on here are not personal.
But this one is.
Many years ago, My guy introduce us( his family) to a great group of people.
They introduces us to so many things we had been missing.
Yesterday, I sat up thinking of all the things I and my family have been blessed with.
There were a handful or so that just kept popping up.
having God and my family all together(BBNMA)
having shelter,food,income,health,love
having my Brothers on this earth
having met the" S " Family
Having found Homeschooling

So the S family made such a impact on us, that after meeting them we become interested in
Homeschooling. Although, we had never thought of the idea before, the warmth,joy,respect,intellect,overwhelming love
they all had was inspiring.
One thing they reminded me of was that God exists, which I had lost that, not so much that I did not believe somewhat.
But enough that I was not praying to him, or thanking him, or even making him number one.

Now, I find myself giving thanks everyday, to God. Sometimes twice or more.
The S family still shows me things daily, weekly. We are so blessed to have them as friends whom really are family to Us.

Mrs. L , if you are reading this I will never be able to repay you and your family for the impact you have made in our life,faith.
We choose God and are always blessed with him in our life.

Big Thanks S family..

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks