Saturday, March 27, 2010

My faith.


Personal post.

A few days ago my Father found himself in the hospital.
I live over 1,000 miles away, and was given the news that he was okay, but
was being admitted, he ended up staying in the hospital for more than 48 hours.
I was relying on my Mother , and Brothers to give me updates.
He was just being monitored and tested to make sure that what lead him there did
not show something much worse. But being that I was so far away, and it is My Daddy, it was
extremely difficult to not actually see him. I did speak to him several times, and he seemed somewhat like himself.

The reality is that we all will have things happen in our lives that will lead us:
1. to find our faith
2. to depend on faith
3. to live your life with no regret
4. to tell those you love, them everyday more than once
5. to be thankful for the life God has given you
6. to take a deep breath and look around
7. to realize that your life means more and is more
8. to wake up and Thank God for your day that has barely started.
9. to take a moment to realize life is moving faster than you
10. To Be Loved and Cared and thought of in this life.

I could go on, but I think you all get the point.
I have always gone to church and always believed in God.
But now my faith is stronger, to know when you put things in his hands, it will work out.

Although, sometimes" God does not promise that bad things will not happen, but he promises to be there by your side To help."

I am so grateful that God is in my and my families life.

My Dad did get released from the hospital yesterday afternoon and resting at home watching the NCAA March Madness..

God Bless you All.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks