Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Funnies




rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
1.
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.


my source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism


I wanted to make sure everyone understands the correct definition of this word.
I don't know about you, but if I were ever to use this word I better know the correct meaning.
It feels as if people use this word so lightly and don't see what the use of this word can do.
So this is my Friday Funny:
Enjoy and Be safe.

God Bless you.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks