Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Six days left..



Hey everyone,

We hope you are getting excited about the upcoming Holiday season. We wish you all the best for the new year. I recently had one of Best Friends get married, well I was unable to attend the wedding( I was suppose to be the matron of honor). But I did still send her a card with the toast I would have given. It went something like this" I could remember meeting her, her child being born, the ups and downs of school,life,and relationships with her. I also can remember how she helped me through some very tough days, and giving me the support I needed. She has just been a rock and I like to think I am or have been that for her. " Enough of that... My point yet again is that having her no matter how far away,in my life makes me feel blessed. I can only hope that you all find people that may support you. I could write a long list of all the beautiful people that are in my life.

For that I Thank all the family,friends that are in my life.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks