Wednesday, October 15, 2008

not so sure

So in my family I have just had an interesting thing happen.
My brothers don't always see things the way I do.  Which I  welcome, but this
one day not so long ago I was having a conversation with a very good friend, who
shared something with me about the actor from the movie "Bella" and I was intrigued about it.
So I looked it up, and was moved to tears, so I decided to share it with others whom I felt believed the same things.  Well mistakenly I must have sent it to one of my Brothers( although some would say it happened by pure will) meant to be.   To say the least he was very upset, and made sure I understood. The you tube video was about abortion, and I was surprised to realize that in his mind this was compared to tattoos even divorce.  You see I am catholic and proud of it, I support the fact that abortion should be made something that is not thought of as lightly. 
Several of my friends actually Did the whole 40 days for life campaign and they shared such touching stories with me.  One in particular was about a couple whom seemed to be fighting, as they pulled into the parking lot of these interesting clinics, and they decide against doing it because of the families all protesting against it within their sight. The woman even waved, which makes my heart all warm. Glad they are my friends, and in my life.  Another story which is on the sad side, as they were there one day a woman opened her window and said "I have had 5 and so what?"  enough said. My friend said she just wanted to pray for that woman more. Because one day she will see. 

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks