Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Running

Running
I am back , this past weekend I got to run a 5k with my oldest daughter . I can not express to you in words how great it felt to be next to her running.
She does not run as much as I, but she kept up and she kicked it at the end, made me work.  We crossed the finish line at the same time.  
First I learned that I am way faster than I thought, (yes- who though it)my husband. He is right!!
Second my daughter is a phenomenal  runner and I am so excited that she likes it.
Third our lives are about helping and getting better and creating memories for people we love, too remember us.  Only millions more of memories to give them to hold on too.
Sometimes when I run I think about the little and big memories my kids give me, it consumes me and I can hardly understand how I keep every one in its own place.  I yearn for more, and thrive when they come so fast I feel it is only right to give each one of them the time and memories they give me each day.  Each one is different , I want them to know me and cherish all this time we get, for you never know what the next day brings.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks