Wednesday, July 01, 2009

very different post


Today I am going to speak about my life and how it has been effected by Homeschooling.
The most important thing I have gotten is knowing my children how a parent should.
The next is being able to know what your child is being taught and actively being responsible.
I also have the ability and honor to share my faith which has now become such a HUGE part of our life.
The high is feeling the accomplishment of a great test score or moving forward to the next grade.
The Best is that god blesses us each and everyday with a little more than the day before.
I share my heart with them and they share theirs.
We are a family, We can stand strong, We can conquer any obstacle, We stands for welcoming education.
I am truly more blessed than my children to have found Homeschooling.
My children make me better in everything I strive to achieve.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks