Tuesday, January 19, 2010

deniAl, A now!


A is for acquaint. As in, might I suggest that this administration aquaint themselves with a little document called The Constitution of the United States of America? Stop sullying the reputation of a nation as great as ours by incurring billions of debt from China and other resources.. We need less interfering with the rights we are provided via the constitution and more getting this nation back on track. Stop trying to take our guns and indoctrinate our children and start doing what we are paying you for. Pay down our debt. Increase our national security. Provide a future for our children instead of stealing it away for generations to come. -


Thank you L.S.

ACQUAINT
To cause to come to know personally: Let me acquaint you with my family.
To make familiar: acquainted myself with the controls.
To inform: Please acquaint us with your plans.


Side note:

My children are learning the Constitution. As well as myself, so I can know exactly everything.. Although I should have learned it long ago.. I guess I should Thank our Government for encouraging ME.

God Bless.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks