Tuesday, January 05, 2010

what you believe?




Update:
Months ago I told you about the W choice.
Our families choice to not shop there anymore, Well I am sad to report.

That this past week My Guy entered W and shopped, after finishing his shopping trip
and being rung up he realized what he had done. He said he became a bit ill, realizing how long we had
gone without W in our life. When he entered the house and I noticed the name on the plastic bags, I was so overwhelmed I started to Cry, Yes CRY.. My intent was not to make him feel bad (for he is my SoulMate), but realizing that in one 50 minute trip all my standing fast and strong to my morals. Came crashing down, I realize some of you may not understand my reasoning.
I don't think you need too, But as I realize in this new BETTER, CHANGED, Country we live in there are few things I can hold
on to, and feel good to support or not. So you can believe in what you want and I will believe in what I want.
This is want makes this country so GREAT!!



We did reaffirm are pact to not shop at W. We will start again to stand strong and fast on not being apart of W.

2 comments:

Rebecca Frech said...

That's okay, we'll make it up by joining in solidarity with the kindas family and remove ourselves from the list of W shoppers. Feel better?

Kindas said...

Yes, That sound great.
It has been so long since I have stepped foot in W
That I actually feel good about myself. Silly me.
I miss you all more than W. :-)

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks