Thursday, October 11, 2007

missing

Sometimes I think to myself how life is a circle. Well today is one month since my great grandmother has passed. I feel I can write about this because I know she is now healthier and happier. I bet some people would say "how?" I again can say because her life has come full circle and she is with her loved ones that she had to say goodbye too. Just as we have said the same to her. I believe she can look down on us and hopefully be at peace knowing we think of her often but our lives go on, Just as she did when she lost her loved ones.
Today I felt mixed feelings, without even yet understanding the fullness of this. But my children told me this" Gosh, I am so glad Ama Is up in heaven looking out for My Daddy and My whole Family, because I know everything is right." mind you they are 8 & 11 years old. Also my 4 year old & 2 year old prayed at dinner for Ama as well. I think that God helps you in any and every little and big way you just have to be able to hear it, or see it, even feel it.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

I LOVE that song and video by Brad Paisley. It makes me cry every time!
Love,

serrotguy said...

It's getting easier to accept that she is happier now, and that she is healthier and having fun with her loved ones. It's nice to hear that the kids think of her often and keep her in their prayers! I know that she is at peace. Great job on your blog and I love you!

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks