Tuesday, October 09, 2007

trip


We have been busy,busy doing this and that, and going here and there.
We have visited loved ones, and lost loved ones, and been counting down days until one loved one shall return.
I think I can tell you that God blesses your life in so many ways. I now know with all my heart that God knows what you, yourself can handle. He does not promise that bad things will not happen or that you will not endure great hardships, but he promise to be there to help you through all those trying times. My life is so full with God showing us the ways to go and giving us all the strength to be better.

2 comments:

Rebecca Frech said...

Cool blog, I'm adding you to my blogroll!

serrotguy said...

We Miss You!!! Thanks for visiting us! It was great seeing you and the kids! Keep up the good work in all that your doing, as well as the blog! It's interesting! Love You!

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks