Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random thought





My days are filled with taking care of little ones, that are becoming big ones right in front of my eyes.  My thought is for My Guy, you see he has missed a tremendous amount of our time here, because of the deployments.  I feel that he feels strange being around  us for a long period of time. When he is not here we seem to stay pretty busy,school,parks,friends over and much more.  I guess our days just rush by and before we know it he has returned.  This is how we deal with this life we live right now. My thought is I think all military families go through this at one time or another. I am interested in how we as spouses of these men and women who go and do their job away from their families.  How we do it and How they get through it?I know I am stronger in my faith and love for him.
Every night I can tuck my kids in, but not My Guy.
Everyday I can hug them as our day starts, but not My Guy.
I can sit around the table and talk to them about our day, but not My Guy.
I can watch them play with friends and see the pure joy in their faces, but not My Guy.
I get these memories Forever etched in my mind, forever. Not My Guy.
I get Forever, Always, I feel sad when I think of my memories not matching My Guy's.
But one day Forever will be his too, the memories of our kids, special days, special things, anything shared for even a moment. It will be Forever.

original work of VC

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks