Saturday, November 22, 2008

special day



Well  for many years I have been waiting for the day, time,place to be right for us as a family to baptize our littlest one , who is three years old. 
Everything is meant to happen for a reason, I can say I am feeling better and better about this day finally arriving.  So are the  two oldest, they have forever and a day been saying things such as the following," oh, if you want to be sad about something, it should be because little one is not baptized," among other little hints and  gestures.  So we are excited and thrilled, just seems that it all fell into place.
My Great Grandma (Ama) used to say "that they had a little devils tail, if they had not been baptize."  Well I will let you know if she changes in any way.  But I believe she is great , yet I am biased about the blessings I have.  
Afterwards: As we started the baptism, she seemed shy and unsure.  I had butterflies in my stomach, full of excitement.  Finally, after all this she had been baptized , as it happened I looked at my other children  and one had the biggest smile I have ever seen.  My oldest was up with us being a proxy and she enjoyed that. The five year old was trying to sit still , she did her best. To sum it up I felt tears of joy as I knew now she had been baptized . 

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks