Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day


Things I have figured out through the years.

1.  My Mom really did know everything.
2. My Mom really had already been there and back before I.
3.  My Mom is the strongest person I know.
4.  My Mom knew me better than anyone else.
5.  My Mom was made for Me and My Brothers.
6.  My Mom gave me the greatest gift, her unconditional Love.
7.  My Mom Always put her Kids first, sacrificing her wants.
8.  My Mom made me the woman I am.
9.  My Mom really always knew what I was thinking before I did.
10. My Mom really made all the hurt feel better.
11. My Mom really is the best multi-tasker I know.
12. My Mom is the best cook ever, I will always strive too cook like her.
13. My Mom always knows what to say.
14. My Mom is just my Mom and I will always love that I got to be her daughter.
15.  My Mom Makes Me Feel Special and Loved and Unique.

For everything I realize now and  that you have taught me,  I SAY THANK YOU MOM!


Written By V.C. 

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks