Monday, September 28, 2009

Another reason..

Glenn Beck: Another indoctrination video ( VIDEO IS ABOVE)

Audio Available:
September 24, 2009 - 13:22 ET


School kids taught to praise Obama

GLENN: Okay, I want to show you and tonight I'm going to play the tape for you, of indoctrination that is going on. We've been going through all of this indoctrination for the last few days. Tomorrow I do a full hour live with moms and their children, and we're going to talk a little bit, things they are concerned with and indoctrination I know will come up. Play this. This is do we know where this is from? Elementary school in Burlington, New Jersey at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School. The woman who did this is I believe an activist. She's a principal, the teacher. I don't have her name here, but listen. These are elementary schoolchildren and they are singing a song for Barack Obama.

PAT: First of all, the kid starts mouthing what he wants, what they want the whole group to do and then the whole group.

(Audio playing)

GLENN: They are saying Barack Hussein Obama and then they are talking about it. Can you skip to the and I'm going to read the this is really hard to it was really hard to understand them, but I'm going to give you the words here.

PAT: Here we go.

(Audio clip plays)

GLENN: Okay. Barack Hussein Obama. He said that all must lend a hand to make this country strong again, mmm.

(Audio clip plays)

GLENN: He says Barack Hussein Obama, he said we must be fair today; equal work means equal pay, mmm.

(Audio clip plays)

GLENN: Barack Hussein Obama, he said we must take a stand to make sure everyone gets a chance, mmm.

(Audio clip plays)

GLENN: Barack Hussein Obama, he said red, yellow, black or white, all are equal in his sight.

PAT: Wow.

GLENN: Wow.

PAT: That used to be kind of sung about Jesus.

GLENN: Oh, my gosh. All are equal in his sight.

PAT: Wow.

GLENN: I actually asked

PAT: Wow.

GLENN: When the transcript was being read to me this morning, I actually asked, is that a capital or a small H, and it is a small H.

STU: Well, at least in our transcript it is.

GLENN: At least for the time being.

PAT: Wow.

STU: That's it could come right out of a hymnal.

PAT: It could. Yes, it could.

GLENN: A hymnal, hymnal for a dictator.

STU: That's

PAT: Or demagogue.

GLENN: Does anybody see what's going on? Does anybody see what's going on? How are so many good Democrats missing let me ask you this: How are so many of my Jewish friends missing what's going on? How? How? Did you not listen to what was happening yesterday in the United Nations? How are you missing this? Look, it doesn't matter if you voted for him. It doesn't matter here's one of my biggest fears. My biggest fear is too many people are afraid to then say, okay, I was wrong. You don't have to say you were wrong. You don't. And listen. If you were talking to your friends who voted for it, don't say that. Don't say, "I told you so." Don't say that. Celebrate that they are awakening. Don't make them say that they were wrong. Don't make them turn against their own party. Make them turn against the principles. Make them celebrate that they are waking up and standing with the principles that you know they believe in. That's it. Just fight for the principles and the values that you know you have in common with the people that are Republican, Democrat, and independent. The values have been distorted and abandoned and quite frankly spat upon in Washington. There's nobody, there is nobody that I know that is a Democrat that would agree with this, nobody. This is indoctrination. This should horrify the American people. And you can separate yourself from it all you want. You can say, well, that's not the Democrats that are doing that, that's not Barack Obama. You know what? Let me tell you something. How many, how many, not just signs of smoke, how many fires must we have before we have to say, okay, wait a minute. Look, if there was nobody in Barack Obama's administration that was into indoctrination, if Valerie Jarrett was not involved in the NEA indoctrination, in the propaganda, if we didn't have Van Jones in the administration, if we didn't have Tides putting out what we showed you earlier this week that is anticapitalist, if we didn't have all of these things that are not smoke, they're fire, I'd agree with you. This is just a crazy teacher, this is a crazy teacher. We've dismissed the people that, you know, are making those kids, you know, march in the military fatigues going, "For Barack Obama I..." okay, all right. Don't know. We don't know who these people are. But haven't we seen enough yet to say, whoa, wait a minute? I may have voted for the guy, but this is not what I had in mind.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks