Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Personal Note




I still remember their little toes, their fingers.
I can see it like yesterday them looking at me after they were born.
I can feel their little bodies laying on me.
I remember their smell, their movements.
Best of all I still see all of those baby smiles.
Now they give me new memories everyday.
They learn, have fun, get bumps and bruises.
They can say my name, they can hug me, they can kiss me now.
They can miss me, as I do when they are away.
Now they run, play, walk, and they jump, I wonder Do they still need me?
Yes.. I answer because I still take care of them,make them better than they are, fix the hurts,
let them know God is here. I think my children are gifts from God and They are by far
My Best Accomplishments in my Life. Thank you God.



original work VTC

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks