Monday, April 27, 2009

Computer issues.


Yesterday, we were in weekend mode.  As one of our children play on the computer, suddenly a pop-up joined our computer.  This was no regular pop-up, it happen to be something called spyware removal 2009 ( which is a rogue) and interesting enough a virus.. 
So yea, I had to check on it and after several hours of rebooting and downloading a new virus protection program it was gone.. Still crossing my fingers.. I do have to say that my other protection program prior to the new one was okay, but failed. Two guesses which one?
The new one is AVG, and I will let you all know if it works well.  We have always been a Dell family(not really liking Dell much anymore), but we have  Mac Books and Love them.. 

I once read an article about how certain companies (computer manufactures) hire certain people to make new bugs,virus's  for their computers so then you may buy a new one.  Really who has the time to sit there and figure out how to get rid of the infection, or read multiple articles about deleting a virus, adware,spyware, or anything else that gets on your computer..
I do have to say after fixing the problem I then went on a nice , hard, fast run the feeling when I left was frustration but when I returned  it was calming and a sense of accomplishments. 
So here is my Ramblings for this Monday morning.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks