Thursday, April 30, 2009

Curious


As a parent we all worry when our children show signs of not feeling well or a curious Rash.
My little ones have gotten a rash that is itchy and looks blotchy,  resembling  a allergic reaction.  I had thought they were all not liking the new area , since we had moved.  But the littlest one got it the worst on her cheeks and arms, then legs.  So I called the doctor to only realize that they were booked at least until next week.  I miss our old doctor..
But I then decided after the oldest one showed signs of the same rash, I became more worried.
My nine year old got it last week,  one was left. I am crossing my fingers that it stops.  I was walking our dog with the five year old who has not shown signs of this rash, and we bumped into one of our neighbors who happens to be a NURSE... Yes, she told us that for about two weeks parents have been calling in about a weird and blotchy rash, So my children are not allergic to our new home.. I felt like jumping up for JOY!!  She then said that it will just go away in about 3 days or so.. Which when I started thinking about it my sons, rash went away in about 3 days.  So to all the parents who see a curious and blotchy rash, I am going to say that it should be okay and just needs to work its course, but of course not all rashes will go away, So as I am not a health professional, I would say just watch it and breathe deeply.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks