Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The hits keep coming.. Congrats to her!!

Exclusive: Carrie Prejean Says 'God Was Testing My Faith' With Gay Marriage Question

Monday, April 20, 2009Carrie Prejean is the most famous runner-up in Miss USA history.

In an exclusive interview with FOXNews.com's Courtney Friel, Miss California says her phone has been ringing off the hook with people offering her support after she took on a question about gay marriage on Sunday night's Miss USA telecast.

"I have no regrets about answering [judge Perez Hilton] honestly," she said in one of her first interviews following the show, where she answered that she was against gay marriage becoming legal in California. "He asked me for my opinion and I gave it to him. I have nothing against gay people and I didn't mean to offend anyone in my answer." 

This is from Fox news website.


In my own thoughts I feel we with traditional views get ridiculed.

Which is wild and weird, it is not like all traditional viewers look for a fight, no we stand firm.  We share our views with those who ask, but we don't mock or believe we are better.  We simply live the  life as others, but see things a bit different.  I say we all keep our  faith  close to our hearts. 

You can keep knocking us down, but we will keep getting up.

Happy Tuesday to you All!



No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks