Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Silence


This morning was interesting I had one of those disagreements. 
You know the one that you have with your counterpart, the person you are in love with, the person you share your life with, for some of us the one you were blessed to have children with.  I am sure everyone has had one of these days.  
My point is that you just feel after everything is said and done that, you  just want to let it lie and not keep on thinking about it.  But there is the other half  of you that says you want to understand, you want to be the typical women and draw it out. But you try desperately to refrain from being a woman , you try hard to see the big picture.. So you suffer in silence and this thing just keeps coming up by the other who has insulted or hurt or whatever.  But My whole thing for writing this is maybe if I share the festering and the being a woman and trying hard not too I will overcome and refrain from acting as a woman would.. Ouch am I even making any sense..  Well I did run a extra 2 (two miles) for the grand total being 5 miles.. I would liked to THANK this mornings disagreement and the person for having it with me so I could yes run 5 miles  at 40 minutes.  I think I might need more morning chats which lead to us not seeing eye to eye.  But I want you all to know I did succeed and I am not acting like a true woman, I am hanging on the mens side.  I seeing things as not black or white but shades of grey and I am so Thankful to have had them pointed out.  So these are my ramblings for this Tuesday afternoon. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks