Tuesday, February 24, 2009

14 years ago


Alright, fourteen years ago I met a man that would change my life forever.
He made me feel wonderful  and of course he swept me away from my family.
He showed me how to feel and be loved.
The story goes like this:
One evening I was in the same area as this man of my life .
I walked up to him and asked him to dance.. Yes, I asked him.
We danced, then talked.
I have to say I was hooked on him that night.
We spent the next few months together, then he was gone for 
Christmas.   I then went to visit him when he asked me to marry him.
I said YES!! Now we are fourteen years , four kids,  eight moves , six cars, five states,countless road trips, one family vacation down and many more too go.
Yesterday was our 14 year anniversary, and I love him more everyday.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks