Friday, February 13, 2009

crossing




Last night we were watching the local news.  They were reporting on an accident were a child died .  The quick version is that they were driving in a pick up on a dirt road and two four year olds were in the back just enjoying the drive. When one fell out, they stopped and called 9-1-1 and tried to help him.   
The news actually shared the 9-1-1 call from the parents.
I had to turn it, I could not believe that they could even share that kind of personal moment of a family in turmoil.  My issue is when does this cross the lines, when does it become a invasion of private and personal  matters.  I share things here that I want too, but I am allowed to pick and choose events from my life that I want.   Would  You be outraged and hurt by the material that was shared on Television?  My prayers go out to this family and hope they are able to find a sense of peace.  I  say  "want what you have and have what you want."   I treasure everyday I have with my family. Have a great day.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks