Monday, February 02, 2009

What a game.


 The Superbowl, this year was even better than I thought. Why? Because it kept my attention. I have to say the commercials were rather lame, there were a few good ones.  But the game got really good around 9 minutes left.  There were some plays that left me thinking did he really do that.  For example number 92 Harrison  running the 100 yard touchdown, how sweet is that.  Better yet one of the last plays number 10 Holmes , The catch that won the game.  It looked like it was out , but they played it from a different angle and he was in.    After the game, we went back to an empty house.  Yes, it slipped my mind we were moving.  But on the upside I am almost all packed up. Have a great Monday. I may be unable to blog for a couple of days. Due to traveling, But enjoy your time off.
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e84a39

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks