Saturday, February 07, 2009

something happened


We are safe and sound at our destination.  After traveling for two days, we arrived late Thursday.
This was our most hectic and chaotic trip.  
You see I am about too share something that has change our family forever with you all.

You see after traveling one full day we stopped and started resting at a hotel when one of our
dogs snapped at our five year old daughter.
Which put us in the emergency  room for about five hours.  She needed six stitches  on her lip and cheek.   She is doing well and she gets the stitches out on Tuesday.  
The other side of this story is that we our now shy one dog because we can not trust him around our children.  He is now at a animal shelter for a ten day period( they are watching him).
Good news though one of our very close friends is going to pick him up and give him a home.
This is an change that I was not prepared for.  I have to say I cry all the time, feeling as if I could have stopped this.  But we pray for my daughters health and that the healing allows her to have little to no scar.  Please understand I am sharing this with you, because I want you to know that this story has a semi-happy ending.  The truth of the matter is that I am happy my children are with me and that God gives me all the strength to endure everything and anything.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks