Sunday, February 15, 2009

In transit




Pardon me if I am gone for a bit, we are presently trying to get settled and internet is not connected until Friday the 20 th of this month.
I can tell you I am trying to keep busy from cleaning to running.
Oh and getting used to where I live now..
We have a busy week, some meetings, and movers, and finally our wonderful children coming 
into town.  Right now I am doing laundry,  I will be very thankful to have all our furniture and children.  I wish you all a blessed week, and hopefully I can get online and blog about useless stuff.
My places to get free Wi-Fi are limited to Whataburger, public library,and the laundry mat.
Oh if you thought I could get Wi-Fi at Starbucks, you are wrong. It is not free, you must set up an account.  No more coffee there, plus I am sure there is better coffee.  


No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks