Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eight soon to be Four!!


Congrats too:

Louisville Vs. Missouri
North Carolina Vs. Oklahoma

These teams play on Sunday March 29.
 My last few posts have been all about Basketball.

....here  goes the sappy girlie stuff.
 

So to the friends I made In OKC I have a bit to say:Hopefully this won't be too sappy.
( I will use initials)

First off Mrs. B : You have been such a great woman to know, and I hope we get closer as the years go by.  You showed me courage, and self respect for that I am grateful.

Mrs. R: I see you as a mentor, but also whom makes me try harder.  You are a brilliant and independent woman.  I miss are closeness already. Thank you.

Mrs. N:  Wow what can I say about this woman, she is Strong and has a tremendous amount of Faith.  I value everything she has taught me and hope I will still learn from her. Hugs for you.

Mrs. J:  This woman I knew for a short period, but she had such friendliness and knowledge.  I came to respect her for all she knows.  Grateful.

Mrs. M: You made it easier to deal with the day in day out duties of a military wife.  Thank you and I hope you keep moving forward.

But I am Truly Blessed to have known each one of these women.  For That I  hope we shall meet again..  I will keep them in my prayers.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks