Sunday, March 08, 2009

March Madness

UNCswallowDuke.jpg UNC VS. DUKE picture by Snake2326
I have always enjoyed March Madness, But this year it is better.
Why? I get to watch it with My Guy.  Further more I can enjoy the fact that my few selected teams all made it.  My favorite team actually started out number one, It is as I would have to say the best rivalry Carolina and Duke, the battle for tobacco road  which  is always an exciting time.
Now I am about to watch these two teams battle yet again.
I just finished watching Illinois St. lose  to Northern Iowa.
Basketball is by far my favorite sport, but there are others I could watch.

 

2 comments:

Rebecca Frech said...

I can't believe you would choose all those other schools over Oklahoma.

Kindas said...

Well I am not from Oklahoma, but they are doing well.
I just lived there for a bit of time. I have always been a true Carolina fan from the H.S. years.

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks