Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ramblings


We are in the first round of Brackets of  March Madness , jump up and down.
Just in case you don't know when it starts March 19-20, first round.


But on another note, I am loving my neighborhood .
 I can run safely and I able to put in some serious miles.
I ran in the rain this morning,  the drops falling the intense feeling of pushing forward.  I then realized that the rain made me push faster and harder.
I felt energized and ready to run longer then I realized my time was slowly dwindling away.
My guy was waiting for me to return to share the coffee time.
For almost four years my family and I have dealt with deployment issues and my guy, the daddy leaving and coming.
BUT NOW.... He is here for breakfast and dinner.. EVERYDAY..
So many feelings , but the biggest one is I am grateful we have him back..
I love everything about him being here.  I really  enjoy saying this... " Can you go ask Daddy?"
That is great.. You will never know unless you have experience the deployments we have or far more. So this was my ramblings for is Magus (magical) Monday.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks