Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Sixteen


Congrats to all the Teams that made it to the:

Sweet Sixteen Dance:

The Midwest teams:
Louisville vs. Arizona
Kansas vs. Michigan St.

The West Teams:
Uconn vs. Purdue
Missouri vs. Memphis

The East Teams:
Pittsburgh vs. Xavier
Villanova vs. Duke

The South Teams:
North Carolina vs. Gonzaga 
Syracuse vs. Oklahoma

Getting really excited that some of my favorites made it  I am loving that we have Direct Tv so I can catch as many games as possible.  I also love the dvr, I had to record a game that I missed this past weekend and I love that I did not really miss it.  I think if I had the choice to go to the spa for a weekend or the Sweet Sixteen, or the Final Four.  I would pick Basketball.  I love the game, wish the season was longer.   I became a die hard B- ball fan when MJ came on to the seen.. I was a big fan and then desired the game and watched more than him play.  Now I just like it, the sounds, the ridiculous moves that the guys make while dunking and even after.   If you are asking if I have ever been too games, yes but back in the day of High School.  I have gone to NBA games and like them too, but not as much as College.  So here are my Ramblings for this Tuesday.  
Happy Tootsie Roll Tuesday.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks