Saturday, March 14, 2009

Leaving the Dark side



So here it is we have succumbed to the Wii frenzy.  We got it yesterday evening and to say the least, WE ALL LOVE IT!!
-easy set up
-kid friendly
-adult friendly
-nice size
-so far good graphics
-nice features
Okay, I could go on and on.
But we did get the warranty, and I will be making sure I don't miss anything.
However I have not heard anything bad so far from the handful of families we know who have the Wii.
But I feel a sense of relief in knowing we are no longer apart of the Xbox 360 Dark Side.
We have crossed over!!
I will certainly keep you updated on the Wii adventures and misadventures.
But to all those whom know us laugh it up.. Because I am now wishing we had started with the Wii from the get go.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks