Sunday, August 23, 2009

The boycott, from our side!


So after much thought on how I could make a difference. At least for my family.
My Guy and I have come up with the idea.
We tried but failed awhile back when Walmart and Acorn became partners.
Now Since the big companies who depend on the consumers( which last time I checked is you and I )
We are making this a firm commitment, Even though times are hard and the economy is shrinking.
No more Walmart.
You see my family spend a bunch of money there buying( food,clothing,house ware,school supplies).
Basically everything you need, you can almost get is at Walmart.

However, I realize that many people in this country may not shop at Walmart.
I DID!! But NO MORE!!
We are going to post a little insert for everyday for 100 days of our life without WALMART.
In the promise to not ever go there again.
The 100 days starts 24 of August until the middle November( But my family and I plan to not ever shop there.)

Day One: Yesterday I stocked up at the Commissary. No need for Walmart.

I also have to get a soccer ball size 5 for my oldest, I will be going to a sports store. My oldest says we will be helping out the smaller businesses by doing this.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks