Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 3 & 4


Yesterday Day 3
Nothing much to go shopping for, I feed my family with the food in house. Three full meals and snacks included without
stepping foot into W.M.
My feelings on this is I had told some people about our decision to not shop at W.M. no longer.
Their comeback was were are going to shop. I realize that other food stores are becoming more and more
limited. Do You or I really know how W.M. can offer such low prices?

Today is Day 4.
I think most people when they realize what Big Government is trying to do with health care, the many Czars, the many things we as the American people are losing. So If I can stand up to W.M. and teach my children about Morals, Values, Tradition,Faith,Love,Honor.
I WILL!!
Once again no need to go to W.M. today. I am not even missing W.M.
Hope you all find in your heart something that inspires you or your loved ones. We should all be so lucky to find
something to feel our hearts with love for this once great Country we live in.

God has Blessed You and I...

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks