Wednesday, August 19, 2009

letter to Mr. Obama.


Okay so weeks ago I ask my children to write a letter to Mr. Obama:
Well One of them came through and I am just going to post a few lines from it.
First I have to say I am proud that this is my child, I am blessed that God has touched her.



Whatever you are planning it must be done with equality for all men,liberty,honesty and if
possible virtue. Anything good you will do can only be accomplished with God.
In every action that you do, do you sense God's presence ?YOU should, Cause He's there.
Make sure you are worthy of JESUS Promises.
Besides that remember that you are human.
Do you really Believe you can this without God's help? You can not!
Remember There are always two sides to History.
Don't describe them as Good and Bad, but rather God's and Bad.
No one can succeed without God except in what is wrong.
Don't think about what the future will be like for Your children for they will be
well taken care of.
Think of everyday people, what will they face because of your decisions?
May God Bless You.


Realize this that I did not share the full letter with you.
But when I read it I wished everyone would read it, But as I know people are being
put on spotlight for having their voices heard which do not directly reflect the governments plan .
I am NOT going to send it. But I am sharing it with you all.


Original work of BMC

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks