Monday, August 24, 2009

letter from B


After I woke up I go to my trusted coffee pot making sure my preferred
creamer, Dulce De Leche (purchased at W.M) has once again made it's home in my fridge, with
the morning drowsiness of the morning I note how many Wal-mart brand
products harbor there. I shrug it off and take a grateful sip from my cup.( also purchased at W.M.)
The T.V. comes on as I update things on my computer. Somehow Wal-Mart
buts into My quiet time through my favorite News channel. Then that was it!
This is enough Wal- Mart junk! They seem to stand for everything I don't.
So that is it, even though I depend on Wal-mart too much, I'm cutting that
lifeline. But just so we are all clear, 100 days actually equals No more.
Silly Wal-Mart you have just lost a VALUED customer.

Original work of BMC


Day Two:
Shopped at Winn Dixie for (hot sauce, razors)

Shopped at a local sport store for a soccer ball.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks