Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Day You


One day I came across you, I was taken by your smiles.
You made me feel like I was special again, like I mattered.
One day I stood in front of you as a woman, who wanted more.
You took me for a dance, from one end of the floor to the other.
One day I saw you filled  with love for me .
 You have shown the days and nights too me.
One day I became part of you.
You became part of me.
One day I went for a walk without you.
You turned and saw me walking, and ran after me.
One day you brought me back.
You realized our love is timeless.
One day you grew more than I.
You towered above me, yet you waited  for me.
One day I opened my memories to you.
You flowed with sadness.
One day I looked at you as a Man, Father,Best Friend,Soul mate.
You are the air I breathe, the blood that flows in me,you are my everything.
One day you got mad.
You left me sitting alone, wondering if you would turn to me.
One day you sat here, no longer.
You will return, I have faith, I am patient.
One day.......



Original work of  VC




No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks