Tuesday, December 02, 2008

last trip


Happy last month of 2008.

To our Family this means we have (cross your fingers,toes) Only 17 days until Our  Guy is home and can start to drive us crazy. Which we all look forward too.  
I want to be bothered, share the joys and sorrows of the day  with someone.
I want to have an adult conversation with someone older than 12, in my home. (not on the phone)
I want to fight over the last cup of coffee, then lose, and have to make more.
I want to share the the remote, yes the remote( realizing , that football trumps basketball)Who knew?
I want to find out I have no more bread,cheese,meat to make a sandwich, because My Guy is here.
I want to know I have a partner in crime who will say"because I said so, that's why!"
I want to know I serve dinner for 6 instead of 5 , I need an extra dish to wash.
I want to have someone to say"this is how we do it," and then have a little, tiny,itsy,bitsy, fight.
Yes I want to argue, and then make up!!
I want to say " You can  ask My guy?"
I just want to have him home,safe,sound,in our home, we all count the days.
We pray and hope that this is the last trip, crossing our fingers.


Original work of VC

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks