Wednesday, December 03, 2008

shopping


Every year I tell myself that I am going to shop Early, for Christmas,
and just like clockwork, I fail again.  I am left once again shopping a month before, weeks before, and my utter favorite days before.
I hope that one year I succeed in this goal. I actually am sure most people do all their shopping all year, or early.  But for us procrastinators, one day,one year we will do something on time..
Okay, in my defense this is one of the few, very few things I wait, and wait to do.
I also have become very fond of the online shopping, when you have four children of different ages, and a Guy who is always gone, this is what you do. Plus the packages already come prepared for wrapping.  But this year my shopping is kept to a minimal for we have a big move coming .  Whenever I move I tend to find things, and throw things away,give things away,but I don't think I ever accumulate more.  So I am thankful to say I will  surely be done with shopping in a week, hoping and praying everything gets to me before the day.
  

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks