Saturday, December 06, 2008

Running

This is my addiction, the thing I feel complete when I have done it.
Yes, Running  is my chocolate craving.  I feel better when I have ran, most times I find myself on the treadmill, every once in awhile I get outside.
Outside runs, push me harder, and I get lost in the beautiful colors of the trees and the sky.
Inside runs,push me faster,and I get lost in the  T.V. and forget. 
Running is my anchor, I stay afloat because it helps me maintain some sense of balance, stability, clarity, and best of all patience.  
I know with running on my side, I can do anything.
It helps me stay healthy , fit, stronger,relaxed,driven, in control.
You see in my world things sometimes feel like a whirlwind of hectic jobs,errands,taking care of everything ,and everyone.  
This is for me, all mine..  
Okay I share it but not the miles not the work, and the reward is great but I make note of the strength it took to get to the end.  With running I think there is never an end just pit stops, I welcome as many of these as my body,mind, and family will let me..

 Running is a forever thing for me.
 

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks