Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kids and Colds


First off,
 if you have more than one child you know about this. 
How when one child gets sick, it makes its rounds. 
No, they don't all get it at once, it is one by one. 
Then when it has gone through all the children, it hits 
you, the Mommy .
So now you are sick and the children are all better and you have to keep your distance.
I laugh at that because you still  have to do your job.
But at this moment I am in the need rest mode or else I will 
get worse.  So I think they should invent a isolation room for your family 
members when they get sick. As much as I want to hug them, I want all
of us to be better.  You can still see you family member and eat with them but you don't breathe the same air they do..  But I do get to benefit from being sick sometimes, I get to crawl in bed early and sleep in and nap time.  Oh and why do colds always find us in the winter, it is freezing.. Oh well we are a bit under the weather. 

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks