Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coffee


Coffee is my friend, my partner in crime, the pick me up in my day.
Coffee is a legal way for me to become happy, awake,alert.
Coffee starts my day, gives me comfort in a world of little people following me around and asking me what I am doing, or if they can do something.
I truly Thank the makers of coffee, for making something that would give me all these feelings just by drinking it.  
 I do enjoy the occasional coffee out in a store
( starbucks,green bean, ect..) even though they are overpriced.  They don't taste better than the coffee from my good old coffee machine at home.  The only time it taste better is when it is an expresso(double,triple). But by far nothing compares to the joy of the coffee I get at home sitting around watching my children.  Oh and on the off chance I should happen to be blessed to have My Guy here, the coffee is even better.        

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks