Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Party


I very rarely get time away from the children, to be an adult.  But last night I got that opportunity, joining the masses  at a Christmas Party.  I  realized how much I forgot what it is like to go out with out four little ones behind or beside me making my way through public places. I tell you when you converse with other adults you only need to say something one time, Who knew?  Also you get to eat your whole meal without being disturbed, and can go to the bathroom by yourself.  Best of all I got to dress up, no mommy attire, nor the running clothes.
I tell you I felt good, but I did miss counting my little ones, and missed the time we were apart.
One of  my friends told me this awhile back, she said her Priest understands a mothers job is big enough, but a homeschooling mother has taken on a big challenge.  Because she (the mother) Has placed her child's life, education, morals,values, and their dreams ahead of her own wants and desires, dreams.   I think I sometimes need a push or bump to remind me of the blessings I  have,  the four wonderful children that I know and hold their education in my hands,and their religious beliefs , I actually can make them better everyday, and I can have them one day turn around and do the same thing for their families.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks