Saturday, January 10, 2009

Accident




This is the correct term of an accident: an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance.
Well a long story made short for your benefit and mine.
As you may know My Guy and I were 950 miles away from the kids.
We were house hunting, and one morning and accident happened, with grandpa and two of the four kids.
I got a call asking for instruction of one of the other cars. Which made me puzzled, then I returned the call, to ask if everything was okay.  The response was "I don't know, and no."  Okay,at this point I am planning to get to the airport as fast as I can and leave My guy behind.. I know a bad thought.. But I was beyond frightened, I was sick, and almost unable to breathe.
So after an hour of debating back and forth with My guy, we just sat still at the house we had been viewing. He talked to the realtor as I walked outside and said the rosary( twice).  Then the phone rang, and tears came rolling down as I heard my mother in laws voice saying that everyone was okay.  But there was an accident, and two of the kids were in it, and had been put in an ambulance to  get checked out.. They had been released, and everything was okay.  
The definition of okay is: all right/approval/endorsement/ authorize

So as this all happened and became better, I now know how things aren't always what you think or seem they are going to be.
But both kids are well, one has some war wounds- the air bag deployed and saved one kid.
The other kid was in the back but was just shaken up.
The Grandfather got banged up to but doing better.
I am Just Grateful everyday I have with my family and that God watches over them so faithfully.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

We're, sorry about the accident. Thank God, all is well. other then some, "War Wounds", like you said. A parent always knows when something is wrong! Prayer,& Faith is a very, "BIG", part of life. Time & Body, are a given from,"God". We should always enjoy each other. We just never know! Your family,is always here, for you & yours. Love you!!

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks