Wednesday, January 21, 2009

one season

The above picture is off goggle, I thought it was appropriate.
Ladies and Gentleman,
You are fully aware of fads and trends.
Well I have a new one that drives me crazy..
Maybe not in the best of ways.
My Guy has been on this thing for months.
Telling  me how it is so great..
Well I was exhausted of hearing the how is it so great. I got an account to watch it.
It is the world of trading and buying Athletes  . One Season, Look it up if you dare!
It is like the stock market but with sports.
I am not giving it a Good review or Bad review.
Just trying to have a middle ground with My Guy.
No energy left to be mad at him staring at the stinking computer all day..
I would rather join in and then I have a something to toy with.  Going to be diplomatic, I would waste to much energy on the Mad game ( you know the one).  So joining forces, I am not part of the dark side, I have become a Jedi..( for all you Star Wars Fans).
If you want to check it out if you sign up they give $10 to start trading with. You will have open the account with $.01 to validate your identity with your card.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks