Saturday, January 31, 2009

We made it!!


We made it, an empty house, with a tent and some sleeping bags and air mattresses, among the other things we needed to keep with us.  Done with the movers for now until we get to the new house.  We have had the  friendliest  movers both days.  My hat goes off to them for the impression they left.  Last night was not the best night sleep I have had, not so good on an air mattress, I already miss my bed badly.  The kids like this , they are ready to have smores and a campfire.  When I was thinking of all the things I needed to keep, it seemed like so much more, but as you put it in an empty house not so much.  I am grateful the weather has turned warmer, so my failed  attempt at remembering extra blankets, goes unnoticed.    If your wondering where I want to skip to now, It would have to be Wednesday (when we leave) although  fast forwarding to the unpacking of the new house would be Stellar.. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks