Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coffee and Running



Coffee and Running are the perfect combination of course not at the same time.
I also read that you should  drink a beer after a run, I am all for that..
I think sometimes I drink too much water, but then I think no way!!
A week ago I biked 10 miles, was rather easy.  But when I got off the bike I 
felt the uncomfortable pain on my backside.. So I will run any day of the
week, rather than bike.  
The run I enjoy is the one that makes you feel like you have nothing 
left,then from somewhere deep inside you pull through.  You feel this
amazing burst of adrenaline and pure strength.  You are the only one that
can control if you stop or go on.
Longer, Stronger...
The pain last for a bit but that finishing is forever.
I love running with my family.
I still have the best memory of my daughter running a 5k with me
and kicking it in the end.  She left me, but it felt great to know that she had that in her.
Again All of  My Little Blessings Amaze Me Everyday.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks