Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving


Good morning,
Well the next 8 days are going to be very busy so all my post well be very early, or very late.
We are making a move, soon we will be where people dress as we do now in 16 degree weather but they will be in 40 degree weather. We are excited to be them soon.
My thoughts on the move are so vast, I can't even put everything down.
First,  All the things that need to be done..(Prior to the move)
Second, All the cleaning.
Third, All the packing of clothes and things we will keep here while we live in an empty House.
Fourth,  All the washing of clothes.
Fifth, Make sure I get all important papers,books. (together)
Sixth, Figure out how in the world I will fit 4 kids, 2 dogs,1 guinea pig, a few suitcases, some school books, some other stuff that gets left behind from the movers. Oh, and finally two adults!!  The Good news, is we have two cars..
By the way I thought if I got the list started here I would have a better chance of not being scattered brain.
 So you have been warned that the next few blog entries will be full of my moving obstacles.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks