Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Did I do that?


Dynamic duo  is what I call my two littlest ones (3 and 5).
They seem to tag team every obstacle.  Which makes watching them very interesting.
Most of  my family and friends have seen these entertaining moments.  Some say that the
Three year old is the mastermind.  
I remember not so long ago the five year old use to be the one who would push the three year old into things.  
One day I recall the five year old telling the other to jump off the Five drawer dresser.  I came around the corner to hear the count off 1 2 3 and I realized that I should approach with caution.  If I did not, the one that was planning on jumping would fall.
So as they both saw me, the one about to jump (froze) yes.  The other acted innocent.  That day I decided the dresser could no longer stay in the company of the girls (Dynamic Duo).  We have had other adventures , but for now that is by far the one that remains in my mind.  When both of them had a part in the moving of furniture.  
So I now never leave them for a moment, in silence.  If they are fighting or other loud emotion which do not involve counting. We are not too bad off.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks