Tuesday, January 20, 2009

dot your I's and cross your T's


This is one of the best things I can say that helps when I am in  doubt.
Dot your I's and Cross your T's.
You see right now we are in the process of moving.
Which means trying to buy another home far away from the one we 
are settled in now.  So there is much, much paperwork to read and sign.
There are many conversation to be had and you must make a great effort
to have everything done just right.
Asking the write question?
Hoping for the right answer.
Making sure every piece of paper they want is  signed.
In life when I am explaining something to the four little ones, I must be very specific.
for example:If I say please get dressed.  I should understand that I did not say what to wear.
The two little ones take getting dressed too the next level. Princess dresses, snow hats,boots,jackets, and bathing suit under all of it.  Sometimes the hair even gets done.. But do I dare take them out.. I would, depending on the place.  The question is do they dare go out like that.   Crystal clear is the way to go. Dot your I's and cross your T's.


No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks