Friday, January 30, 2009

Comfort


I now  understand how pampered we are.  You see I did not have a working fridge yesterday, and I can not count how many times I opened it.  We had to unplug it Wednesday and make sure it was clean and dry.  
So when you have to do without a refrigerator  and  a freezer, things drastically change..
As much as I like to eat out nothing appeals to me at this time. So, last night after being in traffic for 50 minutes, with the children who kept saying what are we having for dinner?
I made a pretty good meal, they ate it up.   We have survived having minimal comforts.  But back to the traffic, when you speed and cut people off who are just trying to get to their destination safely.  You put their lives in danger and that sucks, So to all the people who take all those extra minutes for granted.  Please think.. Drive safe.. We all want to get to our destination SAFELY.   Thanks for reading..

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks